Monday, August 24, 2009

Let's try it!

So, I've been trying lots of new interesting things lately, or interesting to me at least. I usually call them my "Adventures in Domesticity", because most things I do these days involve kids, cooking, or trying to find bargain home decor. I've lately found myself wanting to share, or write about my endeavors, so I decided to start a blog. "Adventures in Possibility" seemed more all encompassing and I like to think that's sort of a theme for life. We'll see how it goes...

I think this is partly prompted by watching the movie Julie and Julia too. Has that movie increased the number of people starting blogs? I wonder. It certainly got me thinking. But really, this is mostly so I can stop talking to myself. We'll see what it turns into.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I will look forward to reading your blog regularly- did you see I'm your first follower?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring Cara! We're highly anticipating the riveting descriptions of your adventures in parenting, gardening and life, exchanging stories, and hopefully participating in or two of those adventures with our favorite Maclean Clan:))Look forward to seeing you four sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete