Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Update

My updates to this never seem to be too quick, but oh well. All is well in the Maclean household, for the most part anyway. We had a wonderful weekend with grandparents and sunshine - a good combo! The day we got home, however, Graeme managed to bit his tongue yet again. Yes, this is the third time he's bit his tongue quite severely. (Amazing since he only still has seven teeth, and he's been supervised every time! Hopefully this doesn't reflect on our parenting skills.) He's doing alright now, although it was sweet that now he could say, "Tongue hurt!" I think both he and Gavin enjoy the chocolate pudding I bought for the occasion... since soft foods are recommended for a while. Gavin actually said we should change our names to 'pudding' and he went around saying, "Gavin Pudding, Graeme Pudding, Mummy Pudding, and Daddy Pudding!" Kind of strange, but cute too.

Gavin is still about 90/10 for the potty training business... thank goodness for my Norwex cloths! (shameless plug) Today he had a milestone, however, because he went #2 downstairs while he was playing alone. I was getting Graeme ready for bed and called down to him and he yelled back, "I'm going poop in the potty!" Quite proud of the little man, and I'm including more potty talk here than probably needed, but it's a big deal in our house right now.

Craig is doing well and looking forward to some golf in the next few weekends, something he doesn't do nearly enough these days. We both have about a thousand projects planned for the house and yard, but neither the extra funding nor hours to complete them all. All in good time...

I am excited to teach my first yoga "class" tomorrow! A few friends volunteered to be guinea pigs and I'm a little nervous. I just did the class that I plan for them, though, and I think it'll be good. So, I'll let you know! Otherwise, I do have a little cold, which is a bummer. Hopefully it won't last long. Only three more yoga weekends and then I'm done with training and certified to teach! Then summer begins!

I have some cute pictures to post, but it's too late right now. Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment