Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pictures, finally!

I promised to post pictures a long time ago, so here they are finally. We're just plugging along these days, in a good way. Gavin had his first full dry, big kid pant day. Graeme is now trying to negotiate for more snacks ("Two! Two!"). Craig is enjoying the hockey play offs (though maybe not the last Canucks game). I am catching up on yoga homework and marveling that the program is almost over (anyone need a yoga instructor?). I also had a great bike ride tonight, which felt really good... just at St. Edwards park. Not too much new. Here are the pictures... more from the garden will come later.

Our first day in Melbourne, with Jennifer at Federation Square.

Second day: wine tasting in the Yarra Valley.

The Queen Victoria Market was amazing!
... and you usually don't see this at home!

View of Melbourne from the Sofitel Hotel, where our friends got married.
Great spot! It was gorgeous!

This is at Movida, a tapas bar.
But the food the entire time was fantastic.
Total foodie vacation!

One of my favorite things was all the eucalyptus trees.
They remind me of home, and they just look crazy cool.

Back home with the new bubble machine!
"Bubble, POP!"

Watch out world! I'm three years old now!
And I could probably knock your eye out with my birthday hat!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! And I love reading your updates even more!

    ReplyDelete