Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quick update

There is so much that I should be posting about right now. Our trip to Australia was amazing; too much to mention here - or at least tonight. (Now when Gavin is playing in the backyard, he says, "I will be back soon, I am going to Australia.") The garden is growing bit by bit. Peas are up, broccoli, and some other things are starting. It's all very fun. I'll post pictures of both soon. Our fifth anniversary is tomorrow too. We are celebrating with a playoff hockey game and my yoga course. Romance... postponed.

Yoga is going well, but I missed the last weekend while we were gone. I feel a bit out of it. (This post is a break from yoga homework, to which I need to return... soon.)

The boys are doing well. Most of this post is the lead up to me wanting to let you know that Gavin is on the road to being potty trained. (Thank you Grandma Karen for starting the process!) He wore big kid underpants for two hours tonight... we'll get braver as he gets more consistent. And, Graeme (the little doll) is starting to talk like parrot, repeating everything you say. Tonight Craig was cooking spaghetti and I walked into the kitchen hearing Graeme say, "Uh-oh, spaghetti O! Uh-oh spaghetti O!" (Mind you the enunciation needs a little work.) But it made me smile, and I thought it might you too.

1 comment:

  1. I love all those little milestones. One of my "favorites" was when I discovered Ellery had teeth coming in...when I was feeding her and she bit down on my finger and about went through the nail! Yeeouch.

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete