Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More to come soon...

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I've posted something. Both boys already need new haircuts!! More to come shortly, as I need to upload pictures of the garden and monkey activity at our house (there has been a lot). For now, a few notes...

1) Gavin is very much the "Ferdinand" at soccer camp, as he participates for maybe half the class and lays in the grass for the other half.

2) Graeme is fond of giving his brother "time out's" and knocking on Gavin's bedroom door saying, "Anybody home??'

3) Craig and I are home this weekend, which is a special occasion in itself. I love visiting friends and family, but I think our neighbor needs a weekend off (as she waters our garden whenever we leave). I don't think I have enough good lettuce and such to give her for repayment.

No comments:

Post a Comment