Thursday, August 26, 2010

Long Lost Friend

If any of you read Better Homes & Gardens, you probably saw this web address. But, since it feels like I've found a long lost friend, I had to repost it: http://penelopeloveslists.com/

I've only read a couple posts, and I LOVE this lady already. Though I can't say that my household is completely organized at all times, I so aspire to that level of compulsion. With my two little gems constantly mixing things up and tracking in dirt, my brain gets a little overwhelmed with constant clutter of toys, trucks, magazines, and whatever else. If my surroundings are clean and organized, then I feel a little more at peace with life. The clean visual landscape gives my brain a break and allows me to breath a little more deeply.

Thought you might feel like that too. Or at least enjoy the possibility of what could be...

1 comment: