Monday, May 14, 2012

Don't let it go to your head


We had a lovely weekend with an impromptu visit from my parents - perfect for Mother's Day!  We visited with family and enjoyed the sunshine.  After they left on Sunday, we trekked over to the McCollum Bike Park for the BMX race.  Gavin raced while Graeme and I explored a river trail nearby.  Though I missed all but one race, Gavin ended up doing pretty well.... he'll get the hang of racing eventually... and, of course, he got a trophy.  (They like to encourage kids to come back.)  Since I was with Graeme, these pictures are actually from a practice session, but you get the idea.


Gavin wears my helmet, which fits him pretty well.  You can see, however, from the picture below, if he reaches too far forward, he can get a little top heavy.  Oops!


This gave the audience a good chuckle.  Gavin included.
We all have moments like this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment