Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just for the record...

Gavin says tonight: "Mummy, I'm a very calm kid.  I'm done with all the fussiness and stuff.  My trains are really calming."  Maybe the train obsession is helping mellow out my spirited kiddo.  But, you all heard it too!  He's done with the fussiness.  That is fantastic to hear.

Graeme's quote for the evening?  "We have two pockets in our cheeks that hold the love for blowing kisses!"  (Followed by blown kiss, of course.)

I know every mum thinks her kids are the greatest, but seriously.  So cute.  I'm glad they have a balance of go-go-go and stopping to smell the flowers.  (Though, some days that makes the walks to school really slow.)

That's all I've got for now... in effort to write more regularly.  And record all the cute comments that would otherwise be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment