Monday, October 3, 2011

What's New!

This week is a big week for me.  Not only is it Fall and I get to torture my family with squash-inspired meals, I am beginning a new yoga teaching endeavor.  Balanced Yoga Studio opened this Saturday in Woodinville and I'll be teaching there 4 days a week!  Since I still have the boys during the days, my class runs Tuesday to Friday from 6am to 7am.  I can be home before a) the boys wake up, and b) Craig leaves for work.  Even though I'm not naturally an early bird, I'm looking forward to the new schedule.  So, if you're in the area, check it out - my class or otherwise!  http://balanceyoga.co/

I've written the first blog post, and hope to write more as well.  So, if you're looking to get a little inspiration (or just waste some time), take a peek at their blog too.  It's just started, so there's not much there now.  More to come, for sure.  (The link to the blog is in the upper right hand corner of the site.)  You can "like" on Facebook and get updates. 

On another note, many of you know that I am a consultant for Norwex products too.  If you don't, Norwex is a Canadian company that sells environmentally friendly cleaning and personal products.  I have found that they make cleaning a thousand times easier, faster, and more effective.  All without chemical cleaners.  If that interests you - and if you're the main cleaning machine in the home it should - I now have a website!  You can go online and check out the products, look at the FAQs, and generally see how the products might make your life a little easier:  https://caramaclean.norwex.biz/

Never did I imagine that I would be a consultant for any type of cleaning product, but seriously, Norwex stuff is fantastic!  (Particularly for people who tend toward the OCD end of cleanliness... or so I hear.)  You can always email me questions too, of course, I'm be happy to help!

Just a little plug for what's going on in my world... you know, aside from hubby and kids and all that.  Things move a little slowly around here, but soon (ish) I hope to have a personal website that will marry my different interests.  When the planets align perhaps... For the time being, pass along the links to anyone you know who might find them interesting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment