Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween


Just a few pictures from the night.


Gavin was Mack from Cars.  We spend nearly a whole day doing his costume, and it made me feel a little bad that we bought Graeme's.  In my defense, did say he wanted to be a bumblebee (then a kitty cat after, which he still wants to do even though Halloween is over).  He was really cute - and even wore his jammies underneath.



This is Gavin's candy "trunk".  The whole costume had a design flaw in that he couldn't really walk up or down stairs.  So, in many cases, Gavin would just back up to the door, with his back up noise, saying: "Beep, beep beep!  Trick or treat, just put it in my trunk please thank you."  


The cutest thing about Graeme's costume was the bum that bobbed when he walked.  SO CUTE!!  
(My apologies for the video quality, BTW.  
It is from our regular camera, and I didn't realize it would be sideways.)

No comments:

Post a Comment