Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Thankful For...

Well, this is a first.  Listening to the boys play together this afternoon, I'm hearing the words "Star Wars, rocket ship, and war."  Hmmm... (insert grumpy face)... still fairly benign, thankfully, but it might be a sign that they are, in fact, little boys who may not always be content learning names of plants and flowers.  In any case, we've had a lovely last few months even though I've neglected (yet again) to post anything.

If you're celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wish you a day (and a lifetime) full of gratitude for who you are, what you bring to the world, and everything that graces your life.  Here's a peek into what I'm grateful for this year.


Creative kiddos in cozy jams.


That Gavin is beginning to smile like a normal human in pictures.


That one day I will get a picture of the front of Graeme's face.  Someday.


My lovely sister and our family.  Kids rockin' it out in the tube.


Getting cousins together.  And, again, almost the front of Graeme's face.




Train diversions on our long road trip home from Utah.  (Thank you to Mom and Dad for hosting all of us!!)  And that the boys were SO excite by two little train erasers, below, that it bought us an hour or so of content quiet time in the car while they played.


Overall, Fall has been wonderful.  Gavin's enjoying school and I've got the boys in swimming and ice skating again.  (Pictures coming.)  There are so many things and people and lessons to be grateful for... so much so that I bought myself a new gratitude journal today.  This, however, begs the question: when does one retire a journal?  I've got a few and can never seem to let them go unless they are complete.  Not a bad addiction I suppose.  Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment