Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's up my sleeves?

You are busy, especially this time of year.  So you may not have noticed my absence.  But I notice.  And here's the reason: I've been cheating on my blog.  Lately I've been devoting my extra brain space to developing my yoga and life coaching business.  My mission is to bring wellness, joy, and radiance to women who want to enjoy their beautiful lives, but who - right now - haven't got the space to catch their breath.  Creating space in your life for YOU can take a little work, and I want to help. 

If you haven't seen it already, I've created a Facebook page for Cara Maclean Yoga:


It would be lovely (and I would really appreciate it) if you would "like" my page and share it with women who you think might like it as well.  So far I've been posting links to useful articles on yoga and wellness.  In the future, hopefully soon, I'll have some yoga videos too, so you can get your move on too!

So, get in on the biz side of my life while I'm just starting out, then you'll be helping me immensely and getting some zen for yourself.  My goal is to launch a proper website in January, so please send me good technology vibes too!  I'll need them.  Thank you for your support!


(And, yes, I do realize I don't have any "sleeves" in this picture, but you get what I mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment