Friday, June 28, 2013

Worth 1000 words

Here are just a few pictures of our summer!  
First, the garden, which is now much more out of control.  
We have lots of lettuce, peas, raspberries, and strawberries. 
Very fun to feel like I don't have to go to the store when I need something.



Lego contraptions: this is a clock.  These legos have been THE best!  


Graeme's getting big!  He tried BMX practice on Wednesday... enough to get suited up and go to the start line.  Then it was a little too intimidating and he decided to try it another day.


This is Graeme at the Field Day at Gavin's school.  It was really cute because this 4th grader behind him adopted him to show him around for the first few activities.  Pretty fun!


Gavin came out one morning stating: I made my Halloween costume!  
Awesome!  Looks good!  I'm not sure what it is, but if I don't have to make it... it's perfect.


The boys on a recent hike at the lake.  
A wonderful thinking spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment