Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Morning hugs and random cuteness

This morning I carried Graeme downstairs to play (he's like a clinging monkey when he wakes up) and Gavin (who was already awake) set his cars down and gave his brother a hug! That's what I like to see. Then, after a little pause, Gavin turned to me and said, "And then I picked a boogie!"

I love that the boys are still wanting to snuggle, even though they are getting big enough to do most everything on their own. Graeme's first words to me this morning were (as he stood bright eyed and smiling in his crib): "Mater!" (who he sleeps with sometimes) and then "Cozy jammies!" (because he was wearing his slipper onesie jams, since it is getting colder already).

They've both taken to calling me "Chicky Mummy!" which is cute, but I'm not sure where it came from! I like it better than "Cara" or "Mother" - both of which Gavin uses to address me at times. I like "Mummy" the best... even if it is "Chicky Mummy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment