Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Updates

Other recent happenings... the quick version:

1) Graeme gets probably 3 good head bonks everyday. Some self induced, some helped along by big brother.

2) Gavin went skating with Craig for the first time and had lots of fun. We bought him skates today. I'm next in line.

3) Gavin also loves riding his Skuut bike. And has ridden the track in our backyard all by himself.

4) Yes, you read that correctly. We have a "pump track" in our backyard. Consider it a Christmas present to Craig. He has had fun this break making it and riding with Gavin in the backyard. (It goes around the grass on the play side, so it doesn't take up the whole yard or interrupt my garden space. Good thing.)

5) We did get a Christmas tree after all.

6) I'm realizing that I relied on my mother to take all the pictures over Christmas so I have basically nothing to post yet. (Hey, mom, send me copies!)

7) Graeme is trying to talk. Tonight I'm pretty sure he said, "Blueberries, now!" (He's quite demanding.) It actually sounded like: "Boooo brrrr a, noooooooowwwwww!" He tries to say anything you say, really. It's pretty fun, I can't wait till they start talking with each other. Other than: "No, mine!" "Nooooooo." "No mine." "Nooooooo."

8) We are officially a whole family that "Cheers!" at dinner. Graeme and Gavin get a kick out of it, as do we of course.

9) I've got my yoga books and some new yoga clothes, so I'm ready to go for training! Yeah! It starts the end of January. So excited.

10) Went to yoga today and realized I'm very out of shape. A few weeks out of the gym (colds/holiday) weren't good. I have approximately one month to get my keister in gear.

1 comment: