Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! This morning as I watch the Rose Parade, I find myself eagerly anticipating the fun family times ahead this year, and wondering if Nancy O'Dell has hair extensions. Important information, certainly.

We've written out some goals for 2010 and I think Craig and I are both looking forward to this year. Last year was great, don't get me wrong, and babies are certainly fun. There is something to be said, however, for more well-sleeping children who can speak, walk, and drink out of cups. We're hoping that the boys start playing together this year. And that we can all sit at the table for dinner. That we have only one child in diapers.

So, here's to enjoying the new year, meeting goals, and giving back where we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment