Thursday, January 28, 2010

Forward to the weekend

Craig is on his way to visit his brother Cam in Ottawa! So, I'm on my own... until Grandma Karen comes to town this afternoon. Craig left around 4am this morning for the airport and, luckily, the boys slept without a peep until 6:30am. Sometimes they will wake up with any commotion. I'm glad they didn't.

I have my yoga class this weekend again, though, so we needed some help since I'll be gone most of the weekend during the day. Gavin and Graeme are starting to play together, but we can't trust them that much yet!

I started to freak out a little last night as I hadn't done my homework for yoga yet, and I have to turn it in Friday! It's not much, but if I get behind in the first week, that's not a good sign! I'm not used to being back in school mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment