Sunday, January 3, 2010

Busy, busy.

A couple friends and I are heading to San Diego on Thursday for a girls' weekend. It was making me nervous for some reason. Since neither of my friends have been there before, I was worrying a little about showing them around. Things have changed since I've lived there! I've been in Seattle almost 10 years! That is crazy. But, after a little thought and planning, now I'm totally excited. I have a good plan I think of things to do that will be representative.

I also thought, for some reason, that I had an extra week between New Year's and when we were going! Not that it makes much of a difference, but I've got a lot to do this week!

We also have a couple friends coming down to go to the Seahawks game today. I can't remember the last time I've gone to a football game. Apparently the Seahawks totally suck wind this year, as do the team that they are playing. So, maybe it'll be a good game! Just fun to get out anyway. Initially, the idea was that Craig would go to the game, but now that we have a babysitter that the kids like... the day sounded a lot more fun if I went too!

January will be a busy month, but a good way to start the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment