Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Homework and Haircuts

I just finished my first yoga assignment for my teacher training program. It's the first draft, of course, but the training starts Friday and I'm trying to get prepared! I'll be a little curious to see the response, because I've become so used to writing on the blog. Now that's what my homework will sound like... not sure if that's a good thing. We'll see.

I got some good snuggles today from the boys. Very sweet. I'm realizing that Graeme will need a haircut soon, and that kind of signifies him becoming more of an official toddler rather than baby. Not sure I'm ready for that yet. He goes to the doctor tomorrow for his 15 month appointment, so hopefully all goes well. He's had the sniffles the last couple days, so we'll check to make sure his ears are alright. It seems like every time he gets a cold an ear infection tags along.

No comments:

Post a Comment