Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update on the Boys

Lately I'm thinking that maybe I'm letting Gavin watch too much TV. He's recently discovered Mickey Mouse Club. So he says, "Mummy, can we watch Mickey the Mouse?" and then he says, "Coming up next on Playhouse Disney!" Hmm... maybe not a good sign.

"Cheese!"

Today the preschool teachers told me that Gavin did he hokey pokey with everyone. I guess he normally opts out, which is totally understandable. It is pretty cute though, because he is starting to remember songs, even sing them, and even dance a little to certain songs. (Although he still says, "Mummy, stop dancing. I don't like you to dance." I'm apparently not as good as I once was...)

Graeme is still a little snuggle bunny when he wants to be, but he is getting to be a kid rather than a baby. Although, he looked in the mirror tonight and said, "Baby!" which was kind of cute. I know I've mentioned before that he's a climber, but he showed it today even more. We went to the Tot Spot, a local play cafe, for lunch. When kids want out of the play area, they usually stand by the door or by where their parent is sitting and 'ask' to get out as much as they can for their age. Graeme, on the other hand, sees me and climbs up all the toys and truck stacked in front of the wall which I'm sitting behind. And then proceeds to climb over the wall and onto my table. Efficient, but not recommended.

"Hey, can I chew on that camera?"

No comments:

Post a Comment