Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh How Your Garden Grows

This was the massive worm I mentioned in a previous post. Graeme found it and Gavin, naturally, took it and adopted it as his own "favorite new worm".

Here's what the garden looks like from the deck. It's all starting... yeah!

Our raspberry harvest today... after a few were gobbled by the helpers.

That's the raspberry bush and the peas up top. I have two kinds of peas... some are "dwarf," which I realize now means that they don't grow as tall... not necessarily that the peas are smaller. (Which made me feel a little silly.) But that could be too. We'll see.



1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your raspberries and the rest of your garden! All I've got this year are tomato plants :( I want to come see it in person soon.

    ReplyDelete