Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scatterbrained update

"Here, Daddy! Here's a boogie for you!"

That was Gavin tonight at dinner. He's very enthralled with boogies and I was warned that the "stage" might be quite long. It's cute, right?

We are recovering from a couple trips to the ER with Graeme, who's got croup and sounds like a seal pup (though not much anymore, thank goodness). He's still happy as ever! He's a tough little guy.

Otherwise, we've finished the unpacking and laundry after our Denver weekend. It is great to go away, but it's always fantastic to come home. We've become quite the home bodies - well, compared to maybe someone who doesn't travel at all. (I really tried to come up with something funny there, but nothing was coming to me.)

I love checking on all my little plants outside, and having the kids in their own beds with all their lovies. (For the record, only two lovies go on the road, but Graeme has 6 in his bed at any given time.) Anyway, off to work on my yoga final...

No comments:

Post a Comment