Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Window to our world...

Today is a rainy inside day... 'toons and trucks for the boys and homework for mummy. Well, and a little diversion here and there for a break from yoga test-writing and studying. I thought I'd post a few recent pictures. I made an appointment to get the boys' haircut today, so we'll have to say adios to Graeme's little wispy curls. It had to happen sometime, I suppose. Here's a little window into our world lately...

Gavin's preschool picture.
Of course, he's screaming.

A rare moment when they are both in one spot.
Luckily, they both love reading stories.

Caught in the act. This happens with every new roll.
Just too much fun I guess.


One of the reasons I love summer...
first cut flowers from our yard.
Peonies and roses.

And our first official 'harvest' from the garden. Dwarf pak choy, which I've realized is great slug bait, and three different kinds of radishes... all tiny since a certain someone likes to pick them all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment