Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Skating Lesson #2

This is just a quick update, mostly because Craig told me it was weird to create a group and then not actually post anything.  I wasn't actually sure that it would send anyone anything... I'm trying to be organized and sort of technology savvy.  But I'm really not.  So be compassionate.

Gavin had his second skating lesson yesterday.  MUCH better.  First, he skated through the whole lesson.  Second, he could get up on his own. And third, his teachers seemed much less annoyed.  Maybe the absence of hockey skates helped in all areas.  Graeme kind of stole the show though, because he's just cute in his "clown" hat, and everyone loves how chatty he is.  I got him to clap for Gavin as the lesson was over.  But Gavin had fun and that's most important.

Then off to the donut shop we went... where after eating the frosting of the top of his donut, Graeme made friends with two other kids that came into the store.  "Hold my hand!" he said very sweetly to them.  Then they walked around the store together.  Sweet.  I wondered if he was trying subtly to get another donut out of the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment