Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Rescue and Other Pictures


We got a little bit of snow last week... which provided a wonderful stage for construction truck rescues in our backyard.  The serene white blanket quickly turned to patches of mud and slush as all the trucks had fun rescuing each other.  I'm sure the boys had fun too.  Snow suits are wonderful!  I attempted to make a snow man, which Gavin demolished even before it took true form.  I got him back with a few snowballs.  The good thing is both Gavin and Graeme loved getting hit with snowballs.  Laughter all around.  (I did try to avoid any exposed skin or faces.)  And, lucky for me, they couldn't really retaliate.  They'll learn that coordination when they need to.  I like my safety for now.


 Peekaboo at the park!


Gavin (whose hair was cut shortly after this picture) found he enjoyed riding down slides backwards.


Squinting into the sun, with the Olympics in the background, showcasing the 11's for an otherwise cute picture.  This park is by our friends house in South Seattle.  It is a great park with trails for the boys on their bikes as well!


Gavin's first foray into photography as Craig gets home from work.  I was going to make a joke about his head being cut off, but then I realized that most of the heads are cut off in the pictures that I take too.  Or at least the ones posted here.  So I guess I can't dig too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment