Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bye bye!

The boys are sleeping now. However, my extra two hours of free time have magically disappeared. For a while, I could drop Gavin off at preschool and then return home to put Graeme down for a 2 hour morning nap. Then he'd take another 2 hour nap with Gavin later in the day. He's discovered my motives, and now will not take an afternoon nap at all if he sleeps that long in the morning. So, it's back to the gym. Probably better for us all and certainly good for me considering the number Skittles I've eaten in the last 5 minutes.

When we dropped Gavin off for school today, Graeme had just fallen asleep in the car. As I unbuckled Gavin's car seat straps, he leaned over a little and gave Graeme an air kiss. Then said, "Bye bye, Graeme. I love you!" So cute, and not prompted by me at all. And then inside as I talked to his teacher, I got, "Bye bye, Mummy! Bye bye, Mummy!" which had an entirely different meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment