Monday, November 23, 2009

Off we go!

Tomorrow we head to Radiator Springs for Thanksgiving. Or that's what we call it. We're headed to my parents' place in Hurricane, Utah and Gavin is very excited. He's excited to see everyone, for sure, but even more because Mater and Lightening McQueen live there. It really does look like Radiator Springs. Gavin keeps saying, "I want to go to Radiator Springs! The cutest little town in Cabrerater County!" 'Carburetor' is hard for him to say.

I'm excited too! Not entirely looking forward to the flight, but we'll get through. I've armed myself with snacks, new little books (a la Cars), and - would you guess - some actual cars. Actual toy cars, that is. All of that will be in the carry on, of course. I just had a vision of myself wearing an overcoat filled with all of those things, kind of like the guy who's trying to sell stolen watches. I don't know if that would get through security.

Since I can tell I'm not really making sense, I need to sign off and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy a break, your family, friends, or just some needed quiet space... whatever the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment