Monday, November 2, 2009

New Adventures of Old Coach Cara

In keeping with the name of my blog, I wanted to note that I've started coaching again. A new adventure that might open up lots of possibilities, for me and hopefully other people too. I had been thinking about getting back into that "world" (so to speak, life coaching or personal coaching), when a former client called to work with me again. It was perfect timing!

Now I am working toward certification for personal coaching, in addition to doing the yoga teacher training. My hope is to blend the two disciplines in order to help people to be healthier, happier, and enjoy life more. For those who may not know, I did complete training to be a personal coach while I was in school for my MA (different programs, of course). Now I just need current hours.

In order to get certified, I need to work with a lot more people. So, (shameless request) I'm just putting it out there that if anyone is need of some focus, accountability, fun, etc. or you just might wonder what coaching is... let me know.

1 comment: