Friday, May 13, 2011

Graeme's Napping Style

It was a gorgeous day here today, and Graeme decided that he wasn't napping in his room.  We'd been out and about all day today biking and visiting friends.  Right when we got home (past Graeme's normal nap time), he went to his room and grabbed his pillow, blanket, and Pengie.  Then he dragged them through the kitchen, heading to the deck.  I intercepted him at least to give him a picnic blanket to sit on.  Hopefully a little less dirt in the lovies.



I gave him a little snack, and then he snuggled in and fell asleep.  I was totally jealous (because I try to snooze on the deck when the kids are not paying attention to me... or vice versa), but completely in love.  He was so sweet!  Gavin and I biked in the backyard, made a bunch of noise, and Graeme just slept away.  (For the worriers, he'd covered himself and it was a little overcast for most of the time he was out there.  So no sunscreen necessary.)  I made Craig wake him up when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment