Friday, May 6, 2011

Too soon?

Gavin got mad at me today because I wouldn't let him check his email.  Apparently it is: "gavinwholikestoplaywithletters.com"

(Gee, ya think we say, "I just need to check my email..." No!  Of course not, I'm always 100% present when I'm with my children!)

When is too soon for a kid to have his own email or blog?  He could keep everyone entertained writing his ABCs everyday.  Upper case and lower case - to keep it exciting!

Actually, here is a picture of his newly minted font tonight:

 Oh, and the boys got haircuts today... this is Gavin's, but Graeme below was a few days before - so he's still shaggy.


Graeme's bravely just had a splinter removed - actually two - with no fussing whatsoever.  Pretty good.  He's shows off his new tough guy bandage.  (Yes, he is wearing his snow suit... it's still pretty chilly here.  Imagine that.)  And then snuggles with puppy later.


(For the record, I wanted to throw in some pictures of Graeme, so I don't write about Gavin all the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment