Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting better, I hope!

We are finally, hopefully, on the mend. (I hope, I hope, I hope.) My NetiPot is endearing for only so long, and I'd like my shirts to cease functioning as tissue for the boys. (I usually use tissue on the boys, of course, but every once in a while there's a huge creature crawling out of their nose and tissue is no where in sight... then once you've used it once, what's the point? At least I'm organized: one sleeve for Graeme and one sleeve for Gavin.) Can I make the request that all the other bugs this year pass us by? I'd like to order that up. Thanks.

We did have a fun day today, despite the guck. It was gorgeous outside! We ran a few errands, met Craig for lunch at the park, went for a walk later, and played in the backyard. Gavin was a little low energy early in the day, but he was back to normal before bed. And Graeme is just a trooper. He could fall face first off a mountain and still be happy that he's outside climbing. (That hasn't happen yet, by the way, but I'm sure it will at some point!)

No comments:

Post a Comment