Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our Exciting Day!

Yoga came in handy today. My neighbor knocked on our door saying that, while walking her older son to the bus, her younger son (3) locked the door. So he was stuck inside the house and she didn't have a key. We figured out that they have one window slightly open for a TV cable; a basement window that's kind of small and kind of a drop off to the floor below. My neighbor wasn't having success getting through, so I gave it a shot and hopped in quite easily. Cara to the rescue! Agility, flexibility... see yoga helps! (By the way, my kids were happy eating breakfast, with Graeme buckled in, so it was pretty safe to leave them. And we have a key hidden.)

Other excitement today? Going to the park after it stopped raining. We took a walk, which I needed, but the boys LOVE to play in dirt. Preferably mud. Even better if there's a puddle. As my kids were playing in the dirt, I'm trying to test out the camera on my phone with pictures of them. I think, "Oh, I should take a picture of myself for my Facebook page." (Since right now I'm Jennifer Garner, and I don't have any recent pictures of me for some reason.) Click, click. Then I notice Graeme's enormous, mud smeared smile.... I suppose I should actually watch what my kids are doing. Dirt can't be that bad, right?

(It would be really cute to post the pictures I took with my camera; however, neither Craig nor I can figure out how to download them from our phone to our computer. They were good, but you'll have to take my word for it... unless someone can tell me how to download from my phone...)

No comments:

Post a Comment