Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Mummy Lottery

Having just changed my profile picture, the computer told me it was "fetching". I needed a compliment this morning. (Though I realize it was intended as a verb rather than an adjective, I choose my version.)

Here's our house this morning:

1) Graeme half heartedly crying at 5am,
2) Me thinking, "Why is Craig not getting him?"
3) Me realizing Craig had gone to workout,
4) Graeme has a fever and soggy pants (likely cause: another ear infection)
5) Gavin wakes up 5:15am
6) Gavin wants to take Motrin though he doesn't need it (he likes the tiny cup)
7) I have to sit on Graeme to get him to take it
8) Then I get a diaper surprise to top it off

I won the Mummy Lottery this morning. I'd just like to know when the snot faucets will dry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment