Monday, December 20, 2010

Urban Christmas Adventure

Here are some pictures from our Christmas adventure into the city this weekend. The kids enjoyed riding the carousel and I wish I could've captured Gavin's face while he was riding. So sweet! Graeme was a little cranky by the time we got to the carousel, so there aren't really any good ones of him there. But here he is with his "scary" face as he tried to scare all the pigeons at Pike's Market:

They weren't paying very much attention to him. Maybe they had seen some scarier sights.

Gavin's caption: "That's one of Daddy loving me!"

Our kid-friendly, kid-decorated Christmas tree with two monkeys in full view.

Gavin on his horse after the ride was over. Not quite as precious as seeing his expression during the ride, but I was afraid he'd fall off if I let go of him to take a picture. It was a pretty fast ride. I got a little dizzy. That was the most adventurous we were on our outing. Otherwise, we had a few yummy snacks and just enjoyed the day!

1 comment: