Monday, December 20, 2010

Yoga Room Completed!

I'm SO excited to say that I have my own yoga room... er, dungeon... but whatever. I can close the door. That's the important part. No toys, no trucks, and definitely no boxes of who-knows-what. Only my mat, some pictures, all my yoga books and magazines, and - if needed - our stash of wine behind the curtain. Just in case. (Note to self: put another bottle opener in yoga room.)

As you can see, it is very rudimentary without drywall or heat. I do have a space heater and some candles (Craig approved). And, an old Seattle SuperSonics sticker that adorned the wall just after I was born.


The idea, as stated before, is to wake up at 5am every morning and do a little yoga, then read a bit. Maybe plan a class, maybe write a little, maybe meditate. Just the idea of having a "room of one's own" is delicious, and hopefully I use it enough to keep me focused and sane as we move into the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Love the idea of a room of one's own! Can't wait to see it in person one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete